This meeting will be conducted via remote participation only. For this meeting, both Committee members and members of the public who wish to listen to and/or view the meeting may do so via Video Call (with the option to show yourself on video or not and with the option to use a phone to call in, for audio-only). Every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so using the tools discussed below, despite best efforts, we will post on the Town’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
The link to the video conference is: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/bzubricki, and, if prompted, the on-line meeting ID is bzubricki. Depending on your device and software installed, you may be able to join directly, by web browser, or, you may have to download the application directly (you will be shown that choice when you go to the above link). You should be joined in mute mode. However, if that is not the case, please click on the audio icon to mute your microphone. You can choose to activate your camera to show yourself, or not. The camera should be off, by default, when you join.
If you do not have a digital device to join via the link above, you can also dial a telephone number and be directly connected to the meeting, via audio only. The call-in-only number is: (425) 436-6352 and the access code is 1729820.
ESSEX STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE
April 28, 2022, 7:00 PM
• Approve minutes from the Strategic Planning Committee Meeting of March 31, 2022.
• Focus on revisions made since March 31 with a particular focus on the goals the Committee has not yet reviewed.
• Discuss next steps necessary to round out the first working draft of the 2022-2027 Essex Strategic Plan.
• Schedule a public forum to accept input and commentary on the working draft from the public and Town officials and personnel.
• Date for next meeting.
• Items that could not be reasonably anticipated by the Open Meeting Law posting deadline.