1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: September 23, 2019
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
6. Discussion with Northern Berkshire Solid Waste District
• Dalton Beautification Commission
8. Revisit the Master Plan
9. Resolution: Dalton TRIAD donation
10. Transfer Station:
• Hours of the Compost Area
• Contract Update
11. Open as Mobile Home Rent Control Board
• Certificate of Compliance-installation of Septic System by Deep Associates
• Consideration of approval of rent increase
Close as Mobile Home Rent Control Board
12. Approval of Inter-municipal agreement with BRPC - Stormwater
13. Town Manager Updates
• North Mountain Park
• Tax Rate Setting Schedule
• Hampshire Power – Power Purchase Agreement
• Habitat Project
• Other Items
14. Remarks of Select Board
15. Items for Future Agendas
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• Select Board Chair Bob Bishop – holds office by appointment in Town Hall and at the Senior Center. For further information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
• The Green Dalton Committee, Board of Appeals are looking for new members. If interested, contact the Town Manager’s Office. 684-6111 X11.
• Larry Parness from The Berkshire Eagle is on a Fellowship until May. He assures the Town that The Berkshire Eagle will continue to cover the news for. the Town.
17. Executive Session – And Not Return to Open Session: To conduct a strategy session in preparation for litigation. (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the litigating position of the public body); and not return to open session:
18. Executive Session Minutes: September 23, 2019