7:00 p.m. Public Comment.
7:05 p.m. Board of Library Trustees to discuss Town Hall/Library renovation project, including lighting fixture replacement.
7:15 p.m. Police Chief/Harbormaster Peter Silva to discuss potential changes to Harbor Regulations and potential future establishment of Harbor Use Fees.
7:30 p.m. Nelson Nygaard to present results of downtown parking assessment project.
Brendhan Zubricki: Presentation of his Town Administrator’s Report for the period September 24th, through September 30th, 2016, regarding the following:
• Commencement of Permitting Phase, Northern Conomo Point Project
• Follow-up Regarding Replacement of Town Hall Second-Floor Bubbler
• Change Order Proposal for Installation of Bathroom Cabinet
• Change Order Proposal for Installation of Exterior Hose Spigot
• Proposal for Public Safety Site Engineering Review
• Cost Estimates for Folsom Pavilion Renovation/Replacement
• Potential Demolition of Structures at 4 and 8 Conomo Lane
• Continued Review of Draft Town Meeting Warrant
• Municipal Small Bridge Grant Program
Approve the weekly warrant in the amount of $.
Approve the minutes for the Selectmen’s September 26, 2016, Open Meeting.
Ratify Letter of Support written by Chairman O’Donnell for Town Planner Matthew Coogan’s nomination for a Leading by Example Award from the Massachusetts Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs.
Potential approval of camping on Town property with respect to Manchester/Essex Boy Scout Troop 3.
Sign Letter of Support for Regional Economic Development Organization (REDO) Grant Program Application to be submitted by the North Shore Alliance for Economic Development.
Continued discussion regarding seating count management at Riversbend Restaurant, as related to liquor license conditions.
Conomo Point Matters:
• Continued discussion relative to request for long-term lease at 168 Conomo Point Road, Map 108, Lot 46, Goldsberry, due to septic components being located at that property, with dwelling at Lot 57. Metal tank on lot 46 requires replacement.
• Discussion relative to request for long-term lease at 173 Conomo Point Road, Map 108, Lot 31, Mears, due to some septic components being located at that property, with other components and dwelling at Lot 30. Existing septic system is failed.
• Potential signature of deeds for Conomo Point sales on Robbins Island:
Clark, 38 Robbins Island Road, Map 108, Lot 9
Gomes, 25 Robbins Island Road, Map 108, Lot 18
MacDougall, 36 Robbins Island Road, Map 108, Lot 7
Items that could not be reasonably anticipated by the Open Meeting Law posting deadline.
Approve a One-day Wine and Malt license for Chebacco Market to serve wine and malt beverages between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. within the confines of the Essex Shipbuilding Museum at 66 Main Street on October 7, 2016.
Potential revision of the Town of Essex Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Regulations to include a requirement that a current certification of maximum occupancy (broken down by each separate seating area) under the State building code and, as applicable, the State fire code, is obtained from Town officials for any on-premises consumption license and maintained on file with the Licensing Board, effective with the 2017 renewal process.
REMINDER: The next regular Board of Selectmen’s meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 18, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. in the second floor meeting room at the Senior Center on Pickering Street.