Selectmen’s Meeting February 6, 2018
Town Administrator’s Office
2nd Floor, Town Hall, 30 Martin Street
Interviews for the Town Clerk position:
6:00 p.m. Kimberly Clemson
6:20 p.m. Amy Akell
6:40 p.m. Marie Giambanco
7:00 p.m. Amanda Kuhl
7:20 p.m. Linda Grimes
7:40 p.m. Pamela Thorne
8:00 p.m. Christina Ashley
• Further discussion with respect to potentially limiting the harvesting of oysters to non-commercial purposes.
• Signature of employment contract for the Town Accountant (if available by meeting time).
• Signature of employment contract for the Treasurer/Collector (if available by meeting time).
• Items that could not be reasonably anticipated by the Open Meeting Law posting deadline.
REMINDER: The next regular Board of Selectmen’s meeting will take place on Monday, February 12, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Stage Conference Room on the second floor, 30 Martin Street.
• Discuss purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property relative to possible future site for public safety facility; Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(6) expected.