SELECT BOARD REGULAR SESSION
CALLAHAN ROOM, DALTON TOWN HALL
7:00P.M., May 11, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Announcement: Annual Town Election is today, Monday, May 11, 2015 at the Dalton Community House, 400 Main Street, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
5. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
6. Approval of Minutes
• April 27, 2015
7. May 18th Special Select Board Meeting-Reorganization
8. Green Dalton Committee Residential Solar Program
9. 7:30 p.m. Open as Licensing Board
• 7:30 p.m.Dew’s Food Group LLC d/b/a Dewey’s Public House
• 8:00 p.m. Paddy’s LLC
• Close as Licensing Board
10. MRF Contract Renewal
11. Pipeline Working Group Update
12. Town Manager Updates
• Gulf Road
• Old Dalton High Update
• Memorial Day Committee-2 Members
• Conservation Commission
14. Items for Future Agendas
• Congress has declared May 10th-16th as National Police week and May 15, 2015 as Peace Officers’ Memorial Day.
• Dalton Memorial Day Committee will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 25, 2015. The parade forms at 9 a.m. @ the First Methodist Church. Step-off is at 9:30 a.m., and will travel west down Main Street with a ceremony to follow at the Main Street Cemetery.
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• The Veteran’s Agent holds office hours on Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., Select Board Vice-Chairman holds office hours every Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., or by appointment, in the Select Board Office at the Town Hall. With the exception of Thursday, May 28, 2015. For further information please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
16. 8:30, Executive Session: (NOTE: The Chairman must declare than an open meeting may have a detrimental effect of the negotiating position of the public body.)
• 8:30 p.m. To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body, and the chair so declares.
• To conduct strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, and strategy with respect to litigation, and to return to open session.