Templeton Housing Authority
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
99 Bridge Street, Baldwinville, MA 2:00 PM
Conference Call in #: 978.939.2374; Dial 5555 @ Greeting; PIN: 123
The following items are reasonably anticipated to be discussed at this meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes
.. February 10, 2021 Regular Meeting
... February 24, 2021 Special Meeting
3. Presentation by MOC Resident Service Coordination Program including any updates on vaccine clinic information in the area.
4. Annual Budget FY 2021 – As of 3/8/2021 still under DHCD review.
5. Approval of Financial Statements:
.. February 2021 check register
.. payroll detail
6. Vacancy/Occupancy – 100% Occupancy
7. Maintenance Work Orders:
.. January 2020 Completed & Incomplete
8. Smoke Free Policy Discussion – Campus Wide Vs. Smoking Areas.
9. Executive Session:
Tenant Account Receivables Report
Tenant Lease Issues
If you need reasonable accommodations in order to participate in the meeting, contact Aaron Beineke @ 978.939.2374 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting. While the authority will do its best to accommodate you, certain accommodations require hiring of outside contractors who may not be available if requested immediately before the meeting.
Not Yet Available