SELECT BOARD REGULAR SESSION
Callahan Room Dalton Town Hall
7:00P.M., October 13, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: September 28, 2015
5. Public to Address the Board
6. Certificate of Appreciation - John Kittredge, Library Trustee
7. Green Committee Request to sponsor an Organic Lawn Care Presentation at the Senior Center.
• Police Officer
• Assistant Town Collector
9. Charter Communications /Time Warner Cable Merger
10. Public Hearing Continued from Sept. 28th - Crane & Company Proposed Sale of “the Pines”
11. Pipeline Working Group Update
12. Town Manager Updates
13. Items for Future Agenda
Page 2 10-13-15 Agenda
• RBD Electronics is sponsoring an electronics recycling event on October 24thfrom 8:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Stationery Factory on Flansburg Ave.
• Dalton CRA Halloween Parade and Costume Contest will be on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 starting at 6:00 p.m. and finishing around 6:30 p.m. The Parade will start in the parking lot of the Dalton Senior Center proceed down Glennon Avenue, turn right onto Main Street and conclude at the Dalton CRA.
• The Select Board, at its meeting of September 13, 2010, voted to annually hold non-sanctioned trick or treat night on the actual Halloween evening, October 31st from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Dalton Civic Arts Committee’s 20th Annual Light Up the Holiday Walk is scheduled to take place on Main Street, beginning at Depot Street and end with a tree lighting ceremony at the CRA, on Saturday, December 5, 2015 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• The Veteran’s Agent. Usual office hours are on Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.)
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours every Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., or by appointment, in the Select Board Office at the Town Hall. For further information please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
15. Executive Session:
To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, to discuss strategy with respect to litigation and to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate. (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating and litigating position of the public body) and not return to open session.
Minutes of Executive Session for September 28, 2015