Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 6833 5450
* Open meeting & read and accept minutes of last meeting.
* Signatures of the Board, if any.
* Review mail and e-mail file.
* Full-time Assessor to report to Board.
* Address any public business which may come before the Board.
* Executive Session, if needed for any of the following:
1) Motor Vehicle Excise Abatement Applications, if any
2) Real Estate Abatement Applications, if any
3) Real Estate Exemption Applications, if any
4) Personal Property Abatements Applications, if any
5) Form of Lists/Form 3ABC, if any
6) Income & Expense forms, if any
* Executive Session under M.G.L. Chapter 30A, Section 21A (7) “to comply with the provisions of any general or special laws or federal grant-in-aid requirements.”
**To discuss motor vehicle excise applications, which are not open to public inspection under the Driver Privacy Protection Act (DPPA), 18 U.S.C. Section 2725.
*** To discuss exemptions and abatement applications, which are not open to public inspection under Chapter 59, Section 60.
**** To discuss Form of Lists or Form 3ABC’s, which are not open to public inspection under Chapter 59, Section 32.
***** To discuss Income and Expense forms, if any, which are confidential and protected from public disclosure under Chapter 59, Section 52B.
And any other business topics not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
Lucinda Childs, Chair, Board of Assessors