SELECT BOARD REGULAR SESSION
CALLAHAN ROOM, DALTON TOWN HALL
7:00P.M., April 13, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
5. Approval of Minutes
• March 16, 2015
• March 23, 2015
6. Verizon Wireless Presentation-455 West Housatonic Street with Ellen W. Freyman; Richard Enright and Jay Latorre
7. Educational Forum to Promote Residential Renewable Energy
8. CRA-Request for Annual Opening Day Dalton CRA Softball Parade
9. Discuss Music and announcements at Softball games.
10. CBRSD Budget Limitations
11. Board of Appeals Petition #429-R/2015, John H. Graham, III, 240 Main Street, Special Permit Renewal
12. Open as Licensing Board
• Flammable Fluid Annual Registrations
• Close as Licensing Board
13. Execution of Final Warrant
14. Consideration of Select Board Positions on several Warrant Articles
15. Location of EV Charging Station
• Accepting Winter Recovery Assistance Program Grant
• Accepting Donation of Opera House Piano to Historical Commission
17. National Peace Officer Week Proclamation
18. 401 South Street Truck Detour Signs
19. Dalton Housing Authority Sewer User Fee Request
20. Adoption of By-Law Changes and Major Changes Policy and review of New Street Acceptance Policy
• Planning Board
• Council On Aging Alternate Member and Member
22. Pipeline Working Group Update
23. Kinder Morgan Survey Denial Letter Finalization
24. Items for Future Agendas
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• The Dalton Police Department is reminding citizens of the Winter Parking Ban , no on street parking from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., in effect until this Wednesday April 15th .
• Annual Town Meeting will be on Monday, May 4, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at Wahconah Regional High School Auditorium.
• Annual Town Election will be on Monday, May 11, 2015 at the Dalton Community House, 400 Main Street, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• The Veteran’s Agent will be off the week of April 13th. Normal hours will resume next week: Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
26. Executive Session: (NOTE: The Chairman must declare than an open meeting may have a detrimental effect of the negotiating position of the public body.)
• To conduct strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, and strategy with respect to litigation, and not return to open session.
• Executive Session Minutes
1. Approval Minutes of March 23, 2015
2. Consider release of various sets of Executive Session Minutes