REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
Callahan Room Dalton Town Hall
7:00 P.M, November 13, 2018
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: October 22, 2018
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
• Police Department
• Beautification Commission
• Cultural Council
7. Grant Acceptance - FY19 State 911
8. Petition to Prorate Alcohol Licensing Fee for Greenridge Variety
9. Net Metering Update (Rockwood)
10. Green Dalton Committee Report – Recycling Grant Application
11. Petition for Extension of deadline to Remove Junk/Unregistered Vehicles at 290 Hubbard Ave.
12. Petition for Extension of deadline to Remove Junk/Unregistered Vehicles at 1190 North St.
13. Petition of Peter I. Bardin to use Right of Way on property as shown on Assessors Map 215, lots 12 & 13 and Map 213, Lot 4.
14. Report from Selectman Boyle on naming the Old Windsor Road bridge in honor of Specialist Mitchell K. Daehling –Schedule Special Town Meeting
15. Consideration of Amendment to GPI Contract for Housatonic St.
16. Wahconah School Building Committee/CBRSD School Committee Reports
17. Schedule of Indebtedness
18. Town Manager Updates
19. Items for Future Agendas
20. Remarks of Select Board
• The Dalton Police Department is reminding the citizens of Dalton of the Winter Parking Ban which goes into effect on November 15, 2018 and will be in effect until April 15, 2019.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours by appointment. For further information, please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11. & home (413) 684-2526
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
22. Executive Session - Not to Return to Open Session: To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union & non-union personnel and litigation; (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body), and not return to open session:
23. Executive Session Minutes: October 22, 2018