Templeton Housing Authority
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
99 Bridge Street, Baldwinville, MA 2:00 PM
Conference Call in #: 978.939.2374; Dial 5555 @ Greeting; PIN: 123
The following items are reasonably anticipated to be discussed at this meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes
.. January 13, Regular Meeting
3. Annual Budget FY 2021 – update on submittal.
4. Approval of Financial Statements:
.. December 2020 check register/payroll detail
.. January 2021 check register
.. Monthly Operating Expenses
5. Contract Award – Light Poles Project at Phoenix Court awarded to M.L. Schmitt of Springfield, MA for the base low bid of $77, 956.00 and alternate #1 of $41, 380.
6. Snow Removal Policy – Policy
7. Vacancy/Occupancy – 100% Occupancy
8. Maintenance Work Orders:
.. January 2020 Completed & Incomplete
9. Smoking Policy Discussion
10. Occupancy Policy Discussion
If you need reasonable accommodations in order to participate in the meeting, contact Paul Teixeira @ 978.939.2374 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting. While the authority will do its best to accommodate you, certain accommodations require hiring of outside contractors who may not be available if requested immediately before the meeting.