Selectmen’s Meeting February 6, 2017
7:00 p.m. Public Comment.
7:05 p.m. Public Hearing regarding a request for alteration of licensed premises for Riversbend restaurant at 35 Dodge Street.
7:40 p.m. Essex Housing Authority to Jointly Consider Appointment of Mr. Gregory Cooper, to fill a Vacancy
7:45 p.m. Bill Nolan – Renovation of Structure at 111 Conomo Point Road
Brendhan Zubricki: Presentation of his Town Administrator’s Report for the period January 21st through February 3rd, 2017, regarding the following:
• Change Order for Recessed Can Lighting Under Town Hall Portico
• Change Order, Sprinkling & Interior Finish, Town Hall 3rd Floor Storage
• Potential Library Employee Parking Area
• Consideration of Bids for Northern Conomo Point Improvements
• Demolition Contract for Structures at 4 and 8 Conomo Lane
• Guidance for Structure Renovation/Replacement, Northern Conomo Point
• Continued Review of Draft Annual Town Meeting Warrant
• Investigation of Potential Brownfields Assistance/Grant, Allen Property
Approve the weekly warrant in the amount of $.
Vote to exempt from Section 20 of Chapter 268A of the General Laws, the contracts and amounts for the individuals listed below contained within the 2/2/17 warrant pursuant to subsection (d) of said Section.
NAME VENDOR DATE AMOUNT DEPT’S BILL
Ramie Reader Reader Electric 01/11/17 $203.50 Fire
Approve the minutes for the Selectmen’s January 23, 2017, Open Meeting.
Ratify grant application made by the Essex Council on Aging.
Vote to approve and sign the estimate provided by the Town Clerk of the Town’s temporary population as of July 10, 2017.
Final approval of Calendar Year 2017 Goals for Chief of Police.
Vote to appoint Keith Carter to a 3-year term on the Board of Appeals.
Vote to designate Daniel Bruce as Records Access Officer for the Police Department in charge of Police records.
Consider merit pay for Chief of Police and Town Administrator for fiscal year 2018.
Items that could not be reasonably anticipated by the Open Meeting Law posting deadline.
Consider a request from the Riversbend restaurant at 35 Dodge Street to change their manager to Curt Bergeron.
• Jud Lane
• Chris Maxfield
• George Mullin
• Robert Doane
• David Bogdan, Georgetown, MA, sponsored by Tim Walsh
• Mary Picariello, Boxford, MA, sponsored by Ronald Hemeon
• Philip Picariello, Boxford, MA, sponsored by Ronald Hemeon
• Christine Sullivan, Methuen, MA, sponsored for Ronald Hemeon
REMINDER: There will be an informational meeting regarding the new Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Law in the cafetorium at the Essex Elementary School on Monday, February 13, 2017, starting at 7:00 p.m.
REMINDER: The next regular Board of Selectmen’s meeting will take place on Monday, February 27, 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Senior Center, 17 Pickering Street.