1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
5. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
6. Convene as Sewer Commission - Housing Authority Sewer User Fee
7. Convene as Licensing Board – Entertainment License Dews Food Group
8. Administration of Parking Violations
• Designation of Parking Clerk and Appeals Board
9. Berkshire Regional Planning Commission Inter-municipal Agreements
• Master Plan
• Berkshire Public Health Alliance
10. Consideration of Adopting Revised Drug & Alcohol Policy
11. Berkshire Regional Transit Authority Inter-municipal Agreement for COA Van
12. Massachusetts Inter-local Insurance Association, MIIA, Health Insurance Audit
13. Pipeline Working Group Update
• Final Town Letter to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, FERC
• Board of Assessors
• Volunteer Web-site Administrator
15. Requests for Vacation Carry-over and/or payment
16. Approval of Police Chief’s Contract
17. Items for future Agendas
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• Dalton is updating its Master Plan. Your input and opinions are needed. Go to the Town’s Web Site, Dalton-MA.gov and click Survey on the home page or pick up a survey at the Town Hall.
• The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, FERC, is requesting comments on the environmental impacts of the proposed pipeline which will cross Dalton. Go to www.ferc.gov by August 31st, or come to a Public Hearing on July 28th at 7:00 PM at Taconic High School.
• The Veteran’s Agent will be on vacation during the week of July 27th . (Usual office hours are on Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.)
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours every Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., or by appointment, in the Select Board Office at the Town Hall. For further information please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
19. Executive Session: To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, to discuss strategy with respect to litigation (NOTE: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating and litigating position of the public body.) and not return to open session.