FRIDAY, 7 AUGUST 2020
SOUTH COMMON (WEATHER PERMITTING)
Remote telephone conference access available to the public for this meeting.
Phone in: 605-475-4082 − Access code: 338505 #
Conference line will open at 4:00 PM
• In accordance with the provisions of the Wetlands Protection Act, Chapter 131 Section 40 (as amended), the Petersham Conservation Commission will hold a special public meeting on Friday, August 7, 2020 at 4:00 pm. at the South Common near 3 South Main Street, weather permitting, or by Remote telephone conference access (see above) on the Request for Determination of Applicability by Frederick F. Day, 1350 Lakeside Drive, Venice, FL 34293 for inspection and repair of the existing stone retaining wall on the west side of the spillway and the stone embankment retaining wall at right angle located within the 100 foot Buffer Zone of the Browns Pond dam spillway at 101 East Street.
• A copy of the Request for Determination of Applicability may be inspected prior to the public meeting at https://www.mytowngovernment.org/ . All interested persons are invited to attend.
• Forest Cutting Plans
• Bridge Replacement: Glen Valley Road over East Branch of Swift River (Project No. 608850)
• Withdrawal from Chapter 61 Land on Birch Drive – Map 408 Lot 22-0 − 9.1 acres
• Review Request for Withdrawal from Chapter 61 Land Status for Hall Road – Map 413 Lot 322 − 0.8 acres.
• Dam inspections at the Davenport Pond Property – I signed the agreement with Lenard Engineering, Inc. Corey Brodeur, P.E. will set up the inspections and coordinate with DCR for an extension.
PETERSHAM CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Robert A. Clark, Chair