Strategic Planning Committee
Economic Development Committee
Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 7:00 PM
Second Floor Conference Room
Town Hall, 30 Martin Street
• Introduction of Members.
• Approval of outstanding meeting minutes.
• Discussion Town Meeting Warrant, specifically the proposal to fund formalizing parking on Main Street using pavement markings and wayfinding signage.
• Discussion on Strategic Plan progress and the creation of new working groups, including the Economic Development Committee and the Essex Housing Coalition.
• Consider adding a tenth pillar to the Essex Strategic Plan – “Build Coastal Resilience”.
• Discussion of grant award for an Economic Development Plan and kick-off.
• Update concerning CHAPA housing grant and Essex Housing Coalition.
• Status of possible future downtown mixed-use zoning district.
• Status of recreational marijuana legality in Essex.
• Quarterly Report Update.
• Public comment.
• Matters not apparent to the Chairman by the meeting posting deadline.