REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
Callahan Room Dalton Town Hall
7:00 P.M, July 29, 2019
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: July 8, 2019
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
6. Open as Licensing Board
• Transfer of Paddy’s on Main St, LLC to Paddy’s Pub LLC
Close as Licensing Board
7. Vocational Education - Consideration of late application
8. Stationery Signs – Cassandra Service, Peter Sternerup and Andrew Crane
• Conservation Commission
10. Junk car Extension
11. ZBA: Petition # 564 -675 Old Windsor Rd.
12. Berkshire Public Health Alliance Contract
13. Wahconah School Building Committee/CBRSD School Committee Reports
14. Town Manager Updates
• Transfer Station
• Abandoned Housing Initiative
15. Remarks of Select Board
16. Items for Future Agendas
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• Select Board Chair Bob Bishop – holds office hours weekly on Thursday at the Town Hall from 2:30 to 4:00 PM, also by appointment and at the Senior Center on the First and Second Thursday of the month from 2:30 to 4:00 PM. To reserve time at the Dalton Senior Center, please call 413-684-2000. For further information, or to schedule other appointments, please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
• The Green Dalton Committee and Conservation Commission are looking for new members. If interested, contact the Town Manager’s Office. 684-6111 X11.
18. Executive Session - Not to Return to Open Session: To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel, and litigation. (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating and litigating position of the public body); and not return to open session:
19. Executive Session Minutes: July 8, 2019