TOWN OF ESSEX PLANNING BOARD AGENDA – August 7, 2019
The Public Meeting of the Town of Essex Planning Board is to be held at the Essex Town Hall 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 30 Martin Street, Essex, MA 01929 and will commence at 7:30 p.m.
BUILDING INSPECTOR’S REPORT:
• Public Safety Building Site Plan Review Application and plans.
• Liz Guerin to resubmit an ANR plan for property located at 104 Belcher Street. Original plan was incomplete.
• Board review of recommendations, by Wes Burnham, to the Rules and Regulations Relative to Subdivision Control.
• Continued discussion of the Downtown Zoning District.
BOARD REVIEW OF MEETING MINUTES FOR—July 17, 2019
Committee Updates from the Board Members who volunteer to serve on the Boards or Committees:
• Community Preservation Committee – Kim Drake.
• Strategic Planning Committee Update -- Westley Burnham.
• Building Committee Update – Westley Burnham.
• Economic Development Committee – Westley Burnham.
REGULAR BUSINESS :
UPDATES FROM THE CHAIR
MEETING TO ADJOURN
The Agenda Items listed are those items which were reasonably anticipated by the Chair to be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed on the agenda may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
The next Meeting of the Town of Essex Planning Board will be held on August 21, 2019, and be held at the Essex Town Hall 2ND Floor Meeting Room, 30 Martin Street, Essex, MA 01929 and will commence at 7:30 p.m.