Selectmen’s Meeting January 29, 2018
Town Administrator’s Office
2nd Floor, Town Hall, 30 Martin Street
11:30 a.m. Public Comment
• Discuss possible provisional reassignment of Treasurer/Collector Virginia Antell to Town Accountant and Assistant Treasurer/Collector Jeffrey Soulard to Treasurer Collector at some effective date until formal employment contracts for promotion to these offices can be worked out (to be reversible by the Town Administrator, if necessary).
• Consider authorizing the Town Administrator to sign all necessary line item or Reserve Fund transfer requests concerning funding for employment contracts with the above-named individuals as a pre-cursor to final signature of employment contracts by the Board, if necessary.
• Conduct contract negotiations with Virginia Antell with respect to Town Accountant vacancy; Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(2) expected.
• Conduct contract negotiations with Jeffrey Soulard with respect to anticipated vacancy for Treasurer/Collector; Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(2) expected.
• Discussion and possible votes on effects of past tax taking and conversion to Town conservation land on parcels that may have been encumbered with specific, third party property rights prior to Town involvement; Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(6) expected.
• Discuss purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property relative to possible future site for public safety facility; Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(6) expected.