SELECT BOARD REGULAR SESSION
CALLAHAN ROOM, DALTON TOWN HALL
7:00P.M., February 23, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
5. Approval of Minutes:
• February 2, 2015
• February 9, 2015
6. WMECo. Presentation by Edgar Alejandro and Daryush Donyavi
7. Berkshire Housing Development Corp. grant/loan programs
8. Board of Appeals Petition #539, Shire Breu Hous, 63 Flansburg Avenue, Stationery Factory, LLC
9. Green Dalton Committee Residential Solar Program
10. Open as Mobile Home Rent Control Board
• Victoria Villa Rent Increase Request
• Close as Mobile Home Rent Control Board
11. CRA Request for Dalton Road Race
12. Verizon Cell Tower
13. Callahan Room Seating
14. Pipeline Working Group Update
15. Dalton Community Cable Franchise Fee Request
• 131-Finance Committee
• 132-Reserve Fund
• 138-Group Purchasing
• 151-Town Counsel
• 171-Conservation Commission
• 195-Town Report
• 197-Central Supplies
• 210-Police Department
• 292-Animal Control
• 247-Animal Inspector
• 240-Building Inspector
• 244-Sealer of Weights
• 294-Forest Warden
• 691-Historical Commission
• Reserve Officer
• Finance Committee
18. Items for Future Agendas
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• Town Hall hours are Monday through Wednesday 8 a.m.to 5 p.m., and Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Veterans’ Agent Office Hours are Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.
• The Dalton Police Department is reminding citizens of the Winter Parking Ban , no on street parking from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., in effect from November 15, 2014 until April 15, 2015.
• The yearly rabies clinic to benefit Relay for Life will be held on Sunday, March 1st, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Dalton Fire Station. The cost will be $14. The Town Clerk will be present to issue dog licenses which will require a separate check or cash.
20. Executive Session to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate and strategy session in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel.
(NOTE: The Chairman must declare than an open meeting may have a detrimental effect of the negotiating position of the public body.)
21. Approval of Minutes
• January12, 2015