SELECT BOARD REGULAR SESSION
CALLAHAN ROOM, DALTON TOWN HALL
7:00P.M., March 9, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
5. Approval of Minutes
• February 23, 2015
• March 2, 2015
6. Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company Survey Permission Request
7. Historic Districts
• 320-Voc. Ed. (Preliminary)
• 433-Landfill Monitoring
• 449-Waste Water Treatment
• 510-Board of Health (522-Nurse, 523-Mental Health)
• 541-Council on Aging
• 630-Parks and Recreation
• 692-Memorial Day
• 693-Cultural Activities
9. Pipeline Working Group Update
10. Review of Policy about By-Law Changes at ATM
11. Draft Warrant
12. Vacation Policy
13. Callahan Room Benches
14. Items for Future Agendas
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• Town Hall hours are Monday through Wednesday 8 a.m.to 5 p.m., and Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Veterans’ Agent Office Hours are Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.
• The Dalton Police Department is reminding citizens of the Winter Parking Ban , no on street parking from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., in effect from November 15, 2014 until April 15, 2015.
• Dog Licenses expired December 31, 2014. Licenses can be obtained in person at the Town Clerk’s office or by mailing or placing the proper fee and other required documents in the drop-box on the Town Hall porch. A $10.00 late fee was charged as of February 1st, and a $50.00 per dog failure to license fine will be issued to those owners of dogs still unlicensed prior to April 1st, with another $50 per dog failure to vaccinate fine for dogs without current rabies protection. A printable form for licensing by mail was included in the census mailing and is also available at dalton-ma.gov.
• Town Clerk is asking that residents return the census form that was delivered early January, 2015. If any resident did not receive or has misplaced the forms they are urged to call the Town Clerk’s office at 684-6111 Ext.14. Census information can be taken over the phone or forms may be printed for completion from the town’s website, dalton-ma.gov/Town Hall/Town Clerk/Census.
16. Executive Session to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate and strategy session in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel.
(NOTE: The Chairman must declare than an open meeting may have a detrimental effect of the negotiating position of the public body.)
17. Disclosure of Minutes
18. Approval of Executive Session Minutes
• February 23, 2015