SELECT BOARD REGULAR SESSION
CALLAHAN ROOM, DALTON TOWN HALL
7:00P.M., March 23, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
5. Approval of Minutes
• March 16, 2015
• 320-Voc Ed
• 434-Transfer Station
• Final Budget Adoption
7. 7:30 p.m. Open as Mobile Home Rent Control Board
• Request for Rent Increase at Victoria Villa Mobile Home Park
• Close as Mobile Home Rent Control Board
8. Board of Appeals Petition #411-R/2015, Ray Robert, 190 Hubbard Avenue
9. Adoption of By-Law Changes and Major Changes Policy and review of New Street Acceptance Policy
• Animal Inspector Nomination
11. Pipeline Working Group Update
12. Kinder Morgan Survey Denial Letter Finalization
13. Items for Future Agendas
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• The Dalton Police Department is reminding citizens of the Winter Parking Ban , no on street parking from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., in effect from November 15, 2014 until April 15, 2015.
• Dog Licensing: A $50 per dog failure to license fine will be issued to those owners of dogs still unlicensed prior to April 1 with another $50 per dog failure to vaccinate fine for dogs without current rabies protection.
• Census: Residents are reminded to return their census forms. If you did not receive or misplaced your form, please call the Town Clerk’s office at 684-6111 Ext. 15. Census information can be taken over the telephone or forms may be printed from our website, dalton-ma.gov/Town Hall/Town Clerk/Census.
Executive Session: (NOTE: The Chairman must declare than an open meeting may have a detrimental effect of the negotiating position of the public body.)
• To conduct strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, and not return to open session.
• Approval of Executive Session Minutes
1. March 16, 2015