REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
40 Field Street Extension
With option for remote Zoom participation:
Or dial 646-558-8656 Meeting ID: 783 577 7404 Passcode: 01226
September 13, 2021, 7:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
• Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
• The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
• Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
• Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
• Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
• The Chair or their designee may answer questions on procedural matters.
• Please be cordial and respectful of others.
• If anyone wishes to be recognized when the Board discusses an agenda item, please make the request at this time. The Board Chair may grant this request. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
5. Approve BRPC Green Infrastructure Plan
6. Transfer of On-Premise All-Alcohol license from Cheryl, LLC dba Jacob’s to Zinky’s Pub, LLC (Change in Ownership)
7. Approval of Sugar Hill’s Special One-Day Entertainment license for 9/25/21 Car Show
8. Appointment Ratifications:
• Charles Gaylord as Part-Time Building and Grounds Assistant
• Grant McGregor as BRPC Brownfields Committee Representative
• Judith Condron for Board of Registrars vacancy for a term expiring June 30, 2024
• Tom Irwin for Finance Committee vacancy until the next Town Election
•Edward “Bud” Hall, ex officio
•Emergency Management Advisory Council
9. Preliminary infrastructure spending plan for ARPA funds
10. BOH update and recommendations
11. 1Berkshire support request for Regional Economic Development Organization (REDO) Grant
12. Update: Open Space and Recreation Plan and Committee
13. Review precinct boundaries based on 2020 U.S. census
14. Acceptance of 2nd Quarter Franchise Fee for Dalton Community Cable
15. Discussion of Host Agreements Policy for marijuana establishments
16. Town Manager Update
17. Future Agenda Items
18. Items not anticipated 48 hours before the meeting
19. Remarks of the Select Board
• The Town of Dalton is seeking comments on its draft Open Space and Recreation Plan, especially from low-income residents: does this help meet your needs and aspirations, and how could it be improved? Comments are due to Lauren Gaherty (email@example.com) at the Berkshire Regional Planning Commission by October 22.