1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: November 13, 2018
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
• Council on Aging (2)
7. Tax Classification Hearing FY 2019 (7:15 P.M.)
8. Creation of a Stipend Position at Senior Center
9. Library - Donation in Memory of "Ernie" Lawrence Harris III
10. Grant Acceptance - Katharine L. W. and Winthrop Murray Crane 3d Charitable Foundation
11. Cachats for the Troops - August 26, 2018
12. Open as License Board
• Renewal of 2019 License (Alcoholic, Common Victualer, Entertainment, Games Machine, Juke Box; Class II Auto License)
• Close as License Board
13. Dalton Community Cable Franchise 3rd Quarter Fee
14. Wahconah School Building Committee/CBRSD School Committee Reports
15. Town Manager Updates
16. Items for Future Agendas
17. Remarks of Select Board
• The Dalton Police Department is reminding the citizens of Dalton of the Winter Parking Ban which goes into effect on November 15, 2018 and will be in effect until April 15, 2019.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours by appointment. For further information, please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11. & home (413) 684-2526
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
19. Executive Session - Not to Return to Open Session: To discuss strategy with respect to litigation; (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body), and not return to open session:
20. Executive Session Minutes: November 13, 2018