SPECIAL SELECT BOARD MEETING
Callahan Room Dalton Town Hall
7:00 P.M, May 28, 2019
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: May 13, 2019
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
• BRTA Representative
• 7-CBRSD Town Advisory Committee
7. Draft STM Warrant
8. Fuel Storage Permits - Annual Renewal Fees
9. Update Daehling Bridge Memorial
10. Select Board Meeting Schedule June/July
11. Town Manager Updates
12. Items for Future Agendas
13. Remarks of Select Board
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• Select Board Chair Bob Bishop – will hold office hours at the Dalton Senior Center every first Thursday of the month from 3:00 to 4:30 PM, beginning June 6th. To reserve time at the Dalton Senior Center, please call 413-684-2000. For further information, or to schedule other appointments, please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
• The Green Dalton Committee is looking for new members. If interested, contact the Town Manager’s Office. 684-6111 X11.
• The Conservation Commission is looking for new members. If interested, contact the Town Manager’s Office. 684-6111 X11
15. Executive Session - Not to Return to Open Session: To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union & non-union personnel, and with respect to litigation. And to comply with or act under the authority of any general or special law, Chapter 214 section 1B Right of Privacy. (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body); and not return to open session:
16. Executive Session Minutes: May 13, 2019