Notice of Public Meeting
The Conservation Commission will hold a public meeting at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at the T.O.H.P Burnham Public Library at 245 Western Avenue.
Wallace Bruce, Chairman
The Commission will review a Conservation Restriction for 83 Forest Avenue.
1. Review changes made to Robbins Island Subdivision Plan.
2. Sign documents for hearings closed at last meeting (if any).
-29 Robbins Island Road (vote needed to issue).
3. Review Requests for Certificates of Compliance (if any).
-1 Shea’s Court
-Shea’s Court Subdivision
4. Distribute minutes from last meeting.
5. Approve minutes from meeting of February 16, 2016
6. Review mail/emails
7. Sign payroll and expense sheets
8. Items that could not be reasonably anticipated by the Chairman within 48 hours of the meeting.
Please be advised that the Commission may vote on any item on this agenda.
NEXT MEETING: April 5, 2016