SELECT BOARD SPECIAL SESSION
Callahan Room, Dalton Town Hall
August 3, 2015 7:00P.M
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Public to Address the Board
An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
5. Massachusetts Energy Siting Board Hearing
There will be a detour on Housatonic St Monday August 10 8am-4pm for a state bridge inspection.
Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, FERC, is requesting comments on the environmental impacts of the proposed pipeline which will cross Dalton. Go to www.ferc.gov by August 31st, or come to a Public Hearing on July 28th at 7:00 PM at Taconic High School.
• The Veteran’s Agent. Usual office hours are on Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.)
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours every Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., or by appointment, in the Select Board Office at the Town Hall. For further information please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.