SELECT BOARD SPECIAL SESSION
Callahan Room Dalton Town Hall
7:00P.M., September 14, 2015
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: August 17, 2015
5. Public to Address the Board
6. Sr. Ctr. Field Day in Celebration of Senior Center Month and Active Aging - K. Pizzi
7. Citations of Appreciation for Jim McClure, John Ellis, and Louise Frankenburg
8. Wireless and Associates LLC – (1) Verizon Wireless Photo/Pole Elevation Plan
9. Charter Communications Inc. Application, Decision to be Determined by 11-1-1, 2015
10. Donavan and O”Connell, LLP – re Crane and Company purchase and sale agreement to
sell a parcel of land to Perri C. Petricca
11. Board of Appeals Petitions: (1) Petition # 540, Petitioner – Michael Garvey, Property
Location- 51 Franklin Street. (2) Petition # 541, Petitioner – Shire Enterprises LLC,
Property Location - 164 168 Hinsdale Road
12. Pipeline Working Group Update
13. Select Board Meetings and Special Town Meeting.
14. Items for Future Agenda
15. Town Manager Updates
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
9-14-15 Agenda page 2
• The Veteran’s Agent. Usual office hours are on Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.)
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours every Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., or by appointment, in the Select Board Office at the Town Hall. For further information please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
18. Executive Session:
To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, to discuss strategy with respect to litigation and to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate. (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating and litigating position of the public body) and not return to open session.
Minutes of Executive Session for August 17, 2015