REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
7:00 P.M, July 8, 2019
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: June 17, 2019
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
6. Junk Cars Removal Update Report
7. 785 Main Street Renovation Discussion – Cris and Caroline Irsfeld
8. Resolution Authorizing Acceptance of a Gift
• Highway Dept.
9. Permission for 13th Annual Buddy Walk on September 28th
• BRPC Alternate
11. Note Issue
12. Vacation Payment and Carry-over Requests
13. Consideration of Amending Article 7, Paragraph 4 of Salary & Fringe Benefits
14. Wahconah School Building Committee/CBRSD School Committee Reports
15. Town Manager Updates
• Proposal of Republic Services – Transfer Station Operation
16. Remarks of Select Board
17. Items for Future Agendas
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• Select Board Chair Bob Bishop – holds office hours weekly on Thursday at the Town Hall from 2:30 to 4:00 PM, also by appointment and at the Senior Center every first