REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
40 Field Street Extension
7:00 P.M, June 21, 2021
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: May 10, 2021, May 24, 2021
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
The Chair or their designee may answer questions on procedural matters.*Please be cordial and respectful of others.
If anyone wishes to be recognized when the Board discusses an agenda item, please make the request at this time. The Board Chair may grant this request. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
6. Certificate of Appreciation Kathy Burke
7. Appointment – Town Planner
8. Railroad Underpass mural proposal
9. BRPC Presentation on Green Infrastructure
• Police Department: Officer Dorothy Litz as Permanent Full Time Officers
• Need new TAC Member
• BRPC Alternate
• Administrative Assistant
• FY22 APPOINTMENTS
11. Health Agent Update
• Requested “Buy Recycled”
12. Open as License Board
Expansion of Liquor License; outdoor Serving
Close as License Board
13. Contract Amendments: add Juneteenth to collective bargaining unit contracts
14. Discussion on Conveyance of View Street Property
15. Departmental Transfers Police Dept., Employee Fringe Benefits, any others
16. Approval of one week additional Vacation Payout
17. Accept FEMA COVID grant funds $9,860
18. Town Manager Update
19. Future Agenda items
20. Items not anticipated 48 hours before the Meeting
21. Remarks of Select Board
NEW HOURS FOR COMPOST AND BRUSH AREA
Tuesday/Wednesday – 2:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. Friday/Saturday – 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
MESSAGES FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police Department is now open to the Public
The Dalton police Department lobby is now open to the public. Please feel free to stop in and see an Officer. Social Distancing and mask are required and only two (2) people allowed in the lobby at a time.
Processing of Firearm Permit
Firearm permits are processed between the hours of 10:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. by appointment only. Please call 413-684-0300 to schedule your appointment. No walk-ins are being accepted at this time. A check or money order for $100.00 made payable to the Town of Dalton. Renewals over the age of 70 are free.