REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
Town Hall – Callahan Room
462 Main Street
7:00 P.M, July 12, 2021
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: June 7, 2021, June 21, 2021
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
The Chair or their designee may answer questions on procedural matters.*Please be cordial and respectful of others.
If anyone wishes to be recognized when the Board discusses an agenda item, please make the request at this time. The Board Chair may grant this request. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
• Interim Highway Superintendent
• Interim Burial Agent
• Highway Superintendent
• Burial Agent
7. Health Agent Update
8. Municipality Statement of Commitment for BRPC Public Health Alliance
9. Discussion: proposed Town Green Infrastructure Plan (BRPC)
10. Review COVID-19 License Fee Abatement Policy
11. Proposed listening session for Mass DOT roundabout at West Housatonic and Main St
12. Transfers between Funds
13. Create a new Open Space Committee
14. Request for Dalton Road Race August 29, 2021
15. Request for BHS Blood Mobile at Town Hall August 31, 2021
16. Town Manager Update
17. Future Agenda items
18. Items not anticipated 48 hours before the Meeting
19. Remarks of Select Board