NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Board of Health will hold a public meeting:
7:00 p.m., Thursday, January 7, 2021.
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.essexma.org. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so via Conference Call. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
The call-in number will be: 717-275-8940. The access code is: 8378315.
Open the meeting, announce that the meeting is being held virtually.
November 19, 2020
December 10, 2020
• Bills Payable
• Title 5 Inspection Reports
36 Lakeshore Dr., Zink, Map 145, Lot 34
73 Pond St., Montgomery, Map 154, Lot 1
5 Pine Ridge Road, Hall, Map 147, Lot 21
• Septic Plan Reviews
8 Centennial Grove Rd., Campagna, Map 143, Lot 30
9 Hill Road, Resipro, Map 155, Lot 14
• Permit Renewals
Septage Hauler Permit
8. George A. Hulbert, Jr., Ipswich, MA
9. J. Michael Roy, Essex, MA
Disposal Works Installer’s Permit
15. David Clark, Ipswich, MA
20. Paul Wilkinson, Newbury, MA
21. Richard Cooper, Rockport, MA
22. Robert J. Perry, Ipswich, MA
Food Service Retail Permit
12. Grant Family Farm, 136 Southern Ave.
Food Service Permits
28. Cape Ann Pizza and Subs, 65 Eastern Ave.
29. First Universalist Church of Essex, 59 Main St.
Stable Animals Permit
13. Trevette Wallace, 25 Main St.
• Other Concerns, Issues & BOH Business
Covid 19 Updates
Single-Use Plastics Ban Extension
FY 2022 Budget
• Items that could not be reasonably anticipated by the Chairman within 48 hours of meeting