TOWN OF SOUTHAMPTON
PERSONNEL, POLICY & PROCEDURES BOARD AGENDA
Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM
2nd Floor Meeting Room
210 College Highway, Southampton, MA 01073
Call Meeting to Order
Review and Approval of Minutes – May 18, 2023, minutes
Open Time for the Public
The PPPB reserves a portion of its meetings for public comment and encourages participation as follows:
• Open time is a time when town residents can bring matters before PPPB that require a minimum of discussion and are not on the agenda.
• Please try to keep your comments short and to the point. Plan on being allowed up to five minutes per person, not per topic, to speak at any meeting under open time, only.
• If it appears that the topic(s) being discussed will take longer than the five minutes allocated then, at the discretion of the Chair, the matter will be placed on an upcoming PPPB meeting agenda.
• If you believe that your topic will require more time or desire to make a more formal presentation than is allowed under these guidelines, please contact the Town Administrator to ask to be put on a future agenda so that we can properly allocate enough time.
• You are free to ask questions or to make your point for all to consider. However, engaging in active debate with PPPB or audience members will not be allowed. All comments and questions must be directed to the Chair of the Board.
• All remarks must be respectful and courteous, free of name-calling and personal attacks. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
• Personnel, Policy & Procedures Board reorganization, select chair and clerk.
• Carry Over Request – Denis Senecal
• Any other necessary business that cannot await the next regular PPPB meeting July 20, 2023.
• Scoring for the New Position of Water Field Supervisor – hold until Collins Report
Personal Change Forms
PRF – Assistant Town Acountant
PCF – David Zagorski, continuation of temporary Interim Principal Assessor
• Council on Aging
PCF – Darlene Matyoka, P/T non-benefitted, Admin Asst. $16.67/hr.
PCF – Kathryn DiSanto, P/T non-benefitted, Outreach Worker, $20.50/hr.
PRF – COA Volunteer Coordinator
• Police Department
PCF – Daniel Covington P/T Police Officer Resignation
PCF – Daniel Hurley new hire F/T Police Officer
PCF – Anthony Yon, new hire, P/T Police Officer
PCF - Dominic Rachmacief, new hire, P/T Police Officer
PCF - Daniel Webster P/T Dispatcher
PRF – Full Time Police Officer
• Water Department
PCF -Thomas Gaughan, Pay rate adjustment per PSA Agreement
PRF – Interim Water Superintendent
PRF – Water Superintendent
PPPB to Adjourn Open Session - Next Meeting July 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM