TOWN OF SOUTHAMPTON
PERSONNEL, POLICY & PROCEDURES BOARD AGENDA
Monday, February 13, 2023 at 5:30 PM
1st Floor Meeting Room
210 College Highway, Southampton, MA 01073
Call Meeting to Order
Review and Approval of Minutes
• January 19, 2023, minutes
Open Time for the Public
The PPPB reserves a portion of its meetings for public comment and encourages participation as follows:
• Open time is a time when town residents can bring matters before PPPB that require a minimum of discussion and are not on the agenda.
• Please try to keep your comments short and to the point. Plan on being allowed up to five minutes per person, not per topic, to speak at any meeting under open time, only.
• If it appears that the topic(s) being discussed will consume longer than the five minutes allocated then, at the discretion of the Chair, the matter will be placed on an upcoming PPPB meeting agenda.
• If you believe that your topic will require more time or desire to make a more formal presentation than is allowed under these guidelines, please contact the Town Administrator to ask to be put on a future agenda so that we can properly allocate enough time.
• You are free to ask questions or to make your point for all to consider. However, engaging in active debate with PPPB or audience members will not be allowed. All comments and questions must be directed to the Chair of the Board.
• All remarks must be respectful and courteous, free of name-calling and personal attacks. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
• Any other necessary business that cannot await the next regular PPPB meeting March 16, 2023.
• Scoring for the New Position of Water Field Supervisor – hold until Collins Report
• PCF – Timothy O’Keefe – Added duties – PT non-benefitted - $26.85/hr. – on hold
• PCF – Russell Hatch II– Equip Compliance Coordinator–as needed PT non-benefitted - $17.26/hr. Hold.
Need to better understand, as it appears this is creating an admin position for social media and needs full PPPB review.
Personal Change Forms
• Council on Aging
PCF – Timothy Huber – Van Driver - PT non-benefitted – 19+ hrs - $17.00/hr.
• Fire Department
PCF – Erika Rubner – change in salary – PT non-benefitted – 25.26/hr.
PCF – Russell Hatch II – change in salary – PT non-benefitted - $17.76/hr.
PCF – Mackinizie Williamson – change in salary – PT non-benefitted - $24.26/hr.
• Police Department
PCF – Wendy Iozzo – PT non-benefited – Resignation
PCF – Ryan Holmes – FT Benefitted change of rank/salary- Patrol officer. $28.83/hr.
• Town Clerk
PCF – Election Workers – blanket form for all workers - PT non-benefitted as needed–minimum wage.
PCF – Kristy Facto – Assistant Treasure/Collector – resignation
PCF – Robin Richard – Emergency Admin Clerk – Temporary - $19.25/hr.
PCF – Angela Bolduc – FT benefitted – Assistant T/C - $21.00/hr.
PRF – Assistant Treasurer/Collector
PRF – Administrative Treasurer/Collector Clerk
PPPB to Adjourn Open Session - Next Meeting March 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM