Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Southampton Conservation Commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.
The Conservation Commission meeting will be held via a Zoom Meet-ing (Internet)
Public Participation via calling in or using your computer is en-couraged
To Watch on Computer/Tablet or phone
• Go to Zoom.us/join
o Hit “Join a meeting” in top right of screen
o Type in Meeting ID: Meeting ID: 816 3861 8970
o Hit “Join”
o Please be sure to mute your device when joining in
Note: to join in video meeting with cell phone you will need to download the zoom app from the app store.
To call in: 1-646-558-8656; Meeting ID: 816 3861 8970 Password: 844496
6:00 Call meeting to order
Open Time to the Public
1. Request for Determination of Applicability, 80 High St, Applicant: Allison Radon
2. “Friendly” Enforcement Order, 6 Coleman Rd
3. Extension of Order of Conditions DEP# 289-0208, 41 Valley Rd, Applicant: Jonathan Roberge, Eversource Energy
4. Request for Determination of Applicability, Eversource Line 1657 near Middle Rd, Applicant: Jonathan Roberge, Eversource Energy, Representative: BSC Group, Inc.
1. Notice of Intent (NOI) - continued, Pequot Pond, DEP# 289-0225, Applicant: Don Leger, Hampton Ponds Association, Representative: SOLitude Lake Management
1. Forest Management
1. Conservation Agent discussion
2. Updates from other boards
3. Review minutes from May 4, 2020
4. Treasurer’s Report
7. Any other necessary business that cannot await the June 1 Conservation Commission meeting.
Other Site Visits
Upcoming Meeting Dates (subject to change)
06/01/2020, 06/15/2020, 07/06/2020, 07/20/2020, 08/03/2020, 08/17/2020