|Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of this town’s board/committee/commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.townofberlin.com. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so in the following manner: Zoom.com. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.|
COA Agenda September 2015
Attendance : Joyce LaMotte___. Pat Wheeler___, Carolyn Cashin ___, Karen Shultz____, Fran Gill____, Lori Fearebay______, Jim Connor__
Treasurer’s Report -
Town Account Formula Grant Meals on wheels
Old Business: what’s the latest on the bus?
1. Receipts for Joyce from anyone? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
2. Medical equipment inventory and policies update. .
3. MOW current enrollment. Changes ?
4. New meeting time and date. Discussion.
5. Progress on the Work Off Program. Policies and protocols needed.
6. Start up of Berlin Rides.
7. The Formula Grant funds for coming year. Definition of volunteers according to grant.
9. Holiday Party. Set date. Hire caterer. Secure the location.
10. My resignation has been tendered as of November 1st. Need to secure a member to the Council.
Motion to adjourn________________________ seconded by __________________________ at _____________
Next Meeting is November 25th at 7 P.M.
1. Attendance : Joyce LaMotte___. Pat Wheeler___, Carolyn Cashin___, Karen Shultz___, Fran Gill____, Lori Fearebay___, Jim Connor__
2. Treasurer’s Reports:
- Town Account
- Formula Grant
- Meals on wheels
3. Old Business:
a. Receipts? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
4. Motion to adjourn__________ seconded by ________________________, at _____________