Monday, June 8, 2021 at 7 pm
Phillipston MA 01331
Pursuant to Governor Baker's Emergency Order modifying the State's Open Meeting Law issued March 12, 2020, this meeting of the Conservation Commission will be held using remote participation. The public may observe and listen to the proceedings via ZOOM teleconferencing. Please follow this link to access the Zoom teleconference:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 1391 6681
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,87213916681# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
1. 7:10 pm - Public Hearing NOI 15 Old Barre Road - Continuation
1. Approve minutes of previous meetings
2. Review mail and any invoices or notices:
a. Athol Road Forest Cutting Plan.
b. Colony Road Question.
3. Follow up on inspection of Conservation Restriction.
4. Zoom Meetings and the end of the State of Emergency.
1. Barre Road Driveway.
2. Old Royalston Road building permit.
3. 2 Burma Road well.
Listed agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent it is permitted by law. Votes may be taken at this meeting.