TEMPLETON HOUSING AUTHORITY
Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
Friday, September 10, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
99 Bridge Street, Baldwinville MA 01436
The following items are reasonably anticipated to be discussed at this meeting.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of August 2021 Minutes - VOTE
3. Interim Executive Director – Update
4. Executive Director Search - Update
5. Resident Services - Update
6. Financial Statements August 2021 - VOTE
a. Annual Plan: Public Comment at Next Board Meeting 09/10/21 11am DUE TO COVID-19 DELTA VARIANT, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ATTEND THIS MEETING.
b. Recertifications - Update
c. AUP (Agreed Upon Procedures) Audit - Update
d. Fidelity Pet Account – Update
e. Covid Update
8. Maintenance Report - Update
a. Work Orders and highlights
9. Capital Projects - Update
10. Tenant Accounts Receivables / Lease Issues - Update
11. Other Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair Forty-Eight Hours Before the Meeting - Update
If you need reasonable accommodations in order to participate in the meeting, contact Lisa Cormier 978-939-2374 or email@example.com in advance of the meeting. While the authority will do its best to accommodate you, certain accommodations require hiring of outside contracts who may not be available if requested immediately before the meeting.
Templeton Housing Authority
Annual Plan Hearing - Board Meeting
Sept 10th, 2021 @ 11 AM
99 Bridge Street
In our Community Room
To View Our Annual Plan
Please Click or Enter the Link below: