Information for Meeting of Council on Aging Wednesday January 28, 2015 9 AM EST
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of this town’s board/committee/commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.townofberlin.com. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so in the following manner: Zoom.com. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
Berlin Town Offices 23 Linden St. Berlin MA, 01503
COA Agenda January 2015
1. Attendance : Joyce LaMotte___. Pat Wheeler___, Carolyn Cashin___, Karen Shultz____, Fran Gill____, Lori Fearebay______, Jim Connor__
2. Treasurer’s Reports - Town Account Formula Grant Meals on wheels
3. Old Business:
Powder House News problems resolved?
1. Approval of funds for Carolyn Landry.
2. Receipts for Joyce from anyone? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
4. Is Lori Fearebay officially a member of the Council ?
5. The new budget needs to be approved.
4. CORI’s needed for COA and MOW drivers. Is there a new process? Some of our workers will now require badges. When and who?
5. The capital expense request needs to be approved. ( The bus).
6. Medical equipment inventory and policies update.
7. MOW has only 11 people currently, Program expansion to others? New article in the next Powder House News.
8. Annual report due. Fran.
9. Partnership with 19 Carter Street as a meeting place and joint cooperation on activities.
10. Motion to adjourn__________
seconded by ________________________,
the automatic scheduling system
Nov 27, 2014 5 AM EST
Feb 5, 2015 9:52 PM EST
are not on record
with the Town Clerk's office