The Conservation Commission meeting will be held via a Zoom Meet-ing (Internet. Public Participation via calling in or using your computer is encouraged.
To Watch on Computer/Tablet or phone
• Go to Zoom.us/join
o Hit “Join a meeting” in top right of screen
o Type in Meeting ID: Meeting ID: 878 0566 9222
o Hit “Join”
o Please be sure to mute your device when joining in
Note: to join in video meeting with cell phone you will need to download the zoom app from the app store.
To call in: 1-646-558-8656; Meeting ID: 878 0566 9222 Password: 460777
If you cannot gain access during the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
6:00 Call meeting to order
Open Time to the Public
1. Certificate of Compliance, DEP# 289-0205, 7 High St, Applicant: Walter Marek, Representative: Heritage Surveys, Inc.
2. Certificate of Compliance, DEP# 289-0219, 39 High St, Applicant: John Kent, Representative: Heritage Surveys, Inc.
1. Enforcement Order, 51 Rattle Hill Rd, update
2. OSRP Section 9 Seven Year Action Plan
1. Conservation Restrictions
2. Manhan Meadows Sanctuary RTP Grant Project
3. Szczypta Conservation Farm – parking, signs
4. Clearwater Woodland trail and bridges
5. Trail work elsewhere
1. Updates from other boards
2. Review minutes from November 2, 2020
3. Treasurer’s Report
6. Any other necessary business that cannot await the December 7, 2020 Conservation Commission meeting.
Other Site Visits
Upcoming Meeting Dates (subject to change)
12/7/2020, 12/21/2020, 01/04/2021, 02/01/2021, 03/01/2021