The Conservation Commission meeting will be held via a Zoom Meet-ing (Internet)
Public Participation via calling in or using your computer is en-couraged
To Watch on Computer/Tablet or phone
• Go to Zoom.us/join
o Hit “Join a meeting” in top right of screen
o Type in Meeting ID: Meeting ID: 825 1725 2473
o Hit “Join”
o Please be sure to mute your device when joining in
Note: to join in video meeting with cell phone you will need to download the zoom app from the app store.
To call in: 1-646-558-8656; Meeting ID: 825 1725 2473 Password: 870343
If you cannot gain access during the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
6:00 Call meeting to order
Open Time to the Public
1. Notice of Intent, 3 Beccari Ln, Applicant: Marcia Misiorski, Representative: Heritage Surveys, Inc.
2. Notice of Intent, 46 Cottage Ave, Applicant: Wayne & Karen Moussette, Representative: R. Levesque Assoc., Inc.
3. Notice of Intent, 391 College Hwy, Applicant: Berkshire County Arc, Representative: R. Levesque Assoc., Inc.
1. Enforcement Orders
2. OSRP Section 9 Seven Year Action Plan
1. Conservation Restrictions
2. Manhan Meadows Sanctuary RTP Grant Project
3. Szczypta Conservation Farm
4. Trail work elsewhere
1. Updates from other boards
2. Review minutes from November 16, 2020
3. Treasurer’s Report
6. Any other necessary business that cannot await the December 21, 2020 Conservation Commission meeting.
Other Site Visits
Upcoming Meeting Dates (subject to change)
12/21/2020, 01/04/2021, 02/01/2021, 03/01/2021