6:00 Call meeting to order
Open Time to the Public
• Szczypta Conservation Farm
• Clearwater Woodland Conservation Area
• Pomeroy Mt/Durell’s Path
• Wolf Hill Sanctuary
• Manhan Meadows Sanctuary
• 41 Valley Rd
• Review minutes from March 18, 2019
• Treasurer’s Report
• Any other necessary business that cannot await the May 6, 2019 regular Conservation Commission meeting.
• Forest Management Article
• Chapter 61B - Request for waiver of option to purchase #62 Pomeroy Meadow Road, Representative: Attorney Karen Adamski
• RDA, 18 Bluemer Rd, Applicant: Karen Pasquini, Representative: Barry Searle
• RDA, 67 Pomeroy Meadow Rd, Applicant John & Donna Gwosch, Representative: Heritage Surveys, Inc.
• Conservation Restriction – 88 Pleasant St., Applicant: Robert and Denise Riggs, Representative: Mark Wamsley, Kestrel Land Trust
• NOI DEP#289-0216 - continued, 0 Russellville Rd, Applicant: Sergey & Anna Kafanov; Representative: R. Levesque Associates, Inc.
• NOI DEP#289-0212, Glendale Road Reconstruction