TEMPLETON HOUSING AUTHORITY
Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
99 Bridge Street, Baldwinville MA 01436
The following items are reasonably anticipated to be discussed at this meeting.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes - VOTE
3. Interim Executive Director - Update and VOTE
4. Executive Director Search - Update
5. Resident Services - Update
6. Financial Statements- VOTE
7. Administrative VOTE and Update
a. Annual Plan sec. 6.1. – Policies – VOTE to approve they are still in effect
b. Annual Plan: Public Comment at Next Board Meeting 09/10/21 11am
d. AUP (Agreed Upon Procedures) Audit
e. Fidelity Pet Deposit
8. Maintenance Report - Update
a. Work Orders and highlights
9. Capital Projects - Update
10. Tenant Accounts Receivables / Lease Issues - Update
11. Other Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair Forty-Eight Hours Before the Meeting - Update
If you need reasonable accommodations in order to participate in the meeting, contact Lisa Cormier 978-939-2374 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting. While the authority will do its best to accommodate you, certain accommodations require hiring of outside contracts who may not be available if requested immediately before the meeting.