|Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of this town’s board/committee/commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.townofberlin.com. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so in the following manner: Zoom.com. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.|
COA Agenda March 2015
Attendance : Joyce LaMotte___. Pat Wheeler___, Carolyn Cashin___, Karen Shultz____, Fran Gill____, Lori Fearebay______, Jim Connor__
Treasurer’s Report -
Town Account Formula Grant Meals on wheels
Old Business: Progress on our capital expense request. Next steps needed. ( The bus).
1. Establishing a Friends of Berlin COA group.
2. Receipts for Joyce from anyone? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
3. Production of a trifold brochure highlighting our services. Joyce
4. Medical equipment inventory and policies update.
9. MOW current enrollment. Changes ?
10. Do we want to think about a different venue for our Volunteer Luncheon?
11. Partnership with 19 Carter Street as a meeting place and joint cooperation on activities
12. Nominating committee for slate of officers for next year. Terms expiring this year for three members.
13. Health fair.
Motion to adjourn________________________ seconded by __________________________ at _____________
Next Meeting is April 29th
1. Attendance : Joyce LaMotte___. Pat Wheeler___, Carolyn Cashin___, Karen Shultz___, Fran Gill____, Lori Fearebay___, Jim Connor__
2. Treasurer’s Reports:
- Town Account
- Formula Grant
- Meals on wheels
3. Old Business:
a. Receipts? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
4. Motion to adjourn__________ seconded by ________________________, at _____________