Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Southampton Personnel Policies and Procedures Board (PPPB) will be conducted via email unless interested parties contact the PPPB at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hrs before the scheduled meeting so that remote participation can be arranged.
Open Time for Public, if needed
• Approve Minutes for June 25, 2020
• PCF – Richard Homan – Council on Aging – Van Driver – change weekly hours from up to 27 to up to 19.5 hrs
• PRF – Part Time Van Driver – Council on Aging – up to 19.5 hrs per week, $15.30 per hour
• PCF – Dawn Young – Town Clerk Office – Resignation
• PRF – Administrative Assistant – Town Clerk Office – part-time, no benefits
Respectfully Submitted by Arthur Lawrence, Chairman PPPB