2. Approval of January 2020 meeting minutes
3. Treasurer's Report
4. Review summary of COA activity since last meeting
5. Reminder about COA Board training at Clinton Senior Center
6. Report on Joint Meeting of COA and Berlin Seniors of Wednesday, February 19, 2020
(a) COA Director hire update
(b) COA Van Driver hire update
(c) COA Van acquisition update
(d) COA questionnaire regarding available senior services
8. New Business
9. Warrants for signature
10. Motion to adjourn.
• Listed agenda items were reasonably anticipated by the Chairman and may be discussed at the meeting. Other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. Items may be taken out of printed order.
• Meeting posted in accordance with the Open Meeting Law - M.G.L. Chapter 30A, §§ 18-25, inclusive.