Information for Meeting of Council on Aging Tuesday February 25, 2020 4 PM EST
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of this town’s board/committee/commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.townofberlin.com. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so in the following manner: Zoom.com. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
2. Approval of January 2020 meeting minutes
3. Treasurer's Report
4. Review summary of COA activity since last meeting
5. Reminder about COA Board training at Clinton Senior Center
6. Report on Joint Meeting of COA and Berlin Seniors of Wednesday, February 19, 2020
(a) COA Director hire update
(b) COA Van Driver hire update
(c) COA Van acquisition update
(d) COA questionnaire regarding available senior services
8. New Business
9. Warrants for signature
10. Motion to adjourn.
• Listed agenda items were reasonably anticipated by the Chairman and may be discussed at the meeting. Other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. Items may be taken out of printed order.
• Meeting posted in accordance with the Open Meeting Law - M.G.L. Chapter 30A, §§ 18-25, inclusive.
the automatic scheduling system
Jan 29, 2020 5 AM EST
Feb 21, 2020 2:50 PM EST
are not on record
with the Town Clerk's office