Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 7 pm
Phillipston MA 01331
Pursuant to Governor Baker's Emergency Order modifying the State's Open Meeting Law issued March 12, 2020, this meeting of the Conservation Commission will be held using remote participation. The public may observe and listen to the proceedings via ZOOM teleconferencing. Please follow this link to access the Zoom teleconference:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 2469 9167
1. 7:10 pm – Continue Public Meeting: Request for Determination of Applicability. 4 Burma Road North. Septic System.
1. 165 Queen Lake Road Building permit signoff.
2. Highway Department Blake Corner Road.
3. Bates Reservoir- construction equipment – water tanker.
4. Approve minutes of previous meetings
5. Review mail and any invoices or notices
Request for Determination of Applicability. Review old RDA for Lot #1 Narrow Lane.
Listed agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent it is permitted by law. Votes may be taken at this meeting.