Information for Meeting of Council on Aging Wednesday February 26, 2014 9 AM EST
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of this town’s board/committee/commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.townofberlin.com. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so in the following manner: Zoom.com. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
Berlin Town Offices 23 Linden St. Berlin MA, 01503 COA room downstairs
COA Agenda February 2014
Attendance : Joyce LaMotte___. Sally Bergen___, Pat Wheeler___, Bill Lowe___. Carolyn Cashin___, Carolyn Landry___, Jim Connor___.
Town Account Formula Grant Meals on wheels
What’s Happening in Berlin Event : any feedback? Carolyn and Joyce
We received a thank you from Evy Dueck
1.Receipts for Sally from anyone? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
2. Presentation: Town Visiting Nurse, Tamara
3. Carolyn Landry, Joyce Powder House News and problems with publisher. Alternative options from other towns would be considered.
3. Returns from town wide survey on senior transportation issues. Joyce
4. Memberships in other associations related to COA, for example MAOA.
5. Carolyn Landry: Powder House News by E-Mail. Progress on refining the list? Caroland Joyce
6. Karen Shultz, a Social Worker with years of experience working with seniors has an interest in joining the Council.
Motion to adjourn________________________ seconded by __________________________ at _____________
Next Meeting on March 26th, 2014
the automatic scheduling system
Jun 27, 2013 6 AM EDT
Feb 20, 2014 12:52 PM EST
are not on record
with the Town Clerk's office