|Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of this town’s board/committee/commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town’s website, at www.townofberlin.com. For this meeting, members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so in the following manner: Zoom.com. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town’s website an audio recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.|
COA Agenda October 2013
Town Account Formula Grant Meals on wheels
Legacy Award…Is the plaque installed?
. Receipts for Sally from anyone? Duplicates no longer accepted by the town accountant.
1. Introduction of new board members appointed by the selectmen..
2. Elect a new Secretary.
3. Formula Grant to date. Revision says we had $ 1200. left on June 31st.
4. Regionalization. Combining forces with larger COA’s.
4. Shine feedback. Joyce LaMotte.
5. We received a permit to operate M.O.W. from the Nashoba Health District. Does this get posted and where?
6. Holiday Party is Thursday. December 13th at 12 noon at the First Parish Church. Bill Lowe
7. We have Formula grant money to spend on worthwhile senior projects. We need a volunteer to scan guidelines to find what Formula Grant can pay for and get back to the Council.
8. Memberships in other associations related to COA, i.e. MAOA.
9. Personnel Board resigned.
10. Fuel Assistance for seniors.
Motion to Adjourn by __________________ seconded by __________________________ at _____________
Next Meeting on November 28th, 2012