- 7:15 pm HEARING - THE VILLAGE AT PHOENIX POND – NEIL FOSSILE – TOM DISPERSIO, PRLS Shaker Rd/Pond View Circle. MODIFICATION OF SPECIAL PERMIT, PLAN REVIEW. Hearing continued from February 17, 2011 to March 24, 2011, then April 21, 2011 to May 26, 2011, then June 16, 2011 to July 14, 2011 per applicant’s request (7/14/11 meeting rescheduled for 7/13/11) Continued from 7-13-2011 to 8/18/11 CONTINUED HEARING FROM 9/01/2011 TO 9/22/2011 CONTINUED FROM 10/20/2011 TO 12/1/2011.
- APPLE ORCHARD ESTATES
Status of Modification Swale issues with Sears. Planning Administrator found North Middlesex Savings Bank to be the owner of the Sears property. Thomas A. Gibbons, Esquire represents NMSB. Dave Berry contacted Tom and he will get back to him in the next couple of weeks to discuss the drainage issues.
- ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS – REVIEW AND/OR COMMENT
- MINUTES FOR REVIEW AND APPROVAL
- REVIEW CORRESPONDENCE 11/11/2011 TO PRESENT & MISC. ITEMS TBD.
- NEXT PLANNING BOARD MEETING DEC. 15, 2011