*MINUTES FOR REVIEW AND APPROVAL - November 22, 2011
- Nov. mileage $ 14.44
- W.E. 11/26/11 $205.68
Anna J. MacDonald
- WE 11/19/11 $141.60
- WE 11/26/11 $141.60
- WE 12/03/11 $141.60
- WE 12/10/11 $141.60
*INVOICES (3) FOR REVIEW AND APPROVAL
1. National Grid 10/18 thru 11/16/11 $4.13
2. WB Mason - Inv #102518893 $47.98 (Stamps 2)
3. Nancy Askin Recording Fee $125.00 Deed Old Town Line Conservation Area (Reimbursement)
4. Rebecca Markey November Mileage $14.44
7:15 NOI Hearing, DEP File #284-0435, 18 Phoenix St. (Angevine) See Below for copy of notice.
8:00 NOI Hearing, DEP File #284-0434, 105 Great Rd. (Dellalucca)
8:30 Longley Acres Update
- Barn Lease and House Lease
- Community Gardens - office needs copies of forms from last season
- Miscellaneous Repairs
- Bids: Hay Lease, Roof Repairs
- Press Releases for Licensed Contractors to donate their time (discussion)
Special Conditions Draft for Review
Budget/Appropriations Status Reports for Review
Conservation Administrator Position - Resumes submitted to be reviewed
*REVIEW CORRESPONDENCE & MISC. ITEMS TBD
*Next scheduled public meeting: January 10, 2012
LEGAL PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Shirley Conservation Commission will hold a Public hearing relative to the following filing under the Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. Chapter 131, Section 40) and the Shirley Non-Zoning Wetlands Bylaw: NOTICE OF INTENT, as requested by Harry Angevine, the applicant. The owner of the property is John Ntapalis. The work is located at 18 Phoenix Street (Map-Block-Parcel 15). The proposed project is for reconstruction of a multi-family dwelling on the existing foundation footprint.
The Public hearing will be held on December 13, 2011, at 7:15pm in the Town Offices Building at 7 Keady Way in Shirley.
All interested parties are urged to attend. The application can be viewed at the Conservation Commission Office at the Town Offices Building.
Nancy Askin, Chair
Shirley Conservation Commission